Projecteur à LED, lentille Fresnel, 400W, blanc 2800°K à 10000°K, DMX512
Color temperature, tint and hue can be continuously adjusted from 2,800 K to 10,000 K, between full plus or minus green and RGBW colors.
The L10 is the brightest and largest L-Series lamphead to date. Its substantial 10″ Fresnel lens and powerful output allow for more distant fixture placement and the wrapping of light around objects in a natural and pleasing way. At more than twice the brightness of the L7, the L10 is also one of the brightest LED Fresnels on the market.
Tuneability is the cornerstone of all ARRI LED fixtures and much like the L7 and L5, its smaller counterparts, the L10 is fully color tuneable. With the ability to adjust the color temperature from 2,800 K to 10,000 K, as well as the green/magenta point, users have complete control over the color output of the fixture.
In a robust housing that combines aluminum with high-strength, fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastics, the L10 is designed to withstand the stresses of diverse professional environments, from motion picture sets to television studios and everything in-between. This robust construction allows the L10 to live up to the benchmark of rugged durability set by other ARRI lighting fixtures.
versions include the following base configuration: 28 mm Spigot (Junior Pin), Inline Switch, Integrated 5-Pin DMX In and Thru.
versions include the following base configuration: 28 mm Spigot (Junior Pin), 1.5 m (5 ft) Cable with Bare Ends, Integrated 5-Pin DMX In and Thru.
versions include the following base configuration: Pole Operation for Pan, Tilt and Focus, 28 mm Spigot (Junior Pin), 1.5 m (5 ft) Cable with Bare Ends, Integrated 5-Pin DMX In and Thru.
- Fully Tuneable from 2,800 K to 10,000 K
- Plus/Minus green correction
- Vibrant Color Selection (RGB+W Color Gamut)
- Hue and Saturation Control
- High Color Rendering
- Low Power Consumption (400 W Nominal)
- Fully Dimmable
- True Fresnel Lens Light Characteristics
- Onboard DMX In and Out
- RDM Implementation
- USB Mini Connection for Firmware Updates
- Available in Blue/Silver and Black
- Fan Mode Selection
- powerCON TRUE1 Power Connector
- Optical System : Focusable Fresnel
- Lens Diameter : 274 mm / 10.8″
- Beam Angle : 15° to 50° (Half Peak Angle)
- Handling :
- Adjustable Sliding Stirrup, High Strength Tilt Lock,
- Pole Operation Option (Pan, Tilt and Focus)
- Mounting : 28 mm Spigot (Junior Pin)
- Tilt Angle : +/- 90°
- Power Supply Range : 100 to 250 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption : 400 W (Nominal), 510 W (Maximum)
- Power Connection : powerCON TRUE1 (Bare Ends / Schuko / Edison Cables Available)
- White Light : 2,800 K to 10,000 K Continuously Variable Correlated Color Temperature
- Colored Light : Full RGB+W Color Gamut with Hue and Saturation Control
- Color Temperature Tolerance : +/- 100 K (nominal), +/- 1/8 Green-Magenta (nominal)
- Color Rendition : CRI Average > 95 (3,200 K to 6,500 K), TLCI Average > 91
- Green-Magenta Adjustment : Continuously Adjustable (Full Minusgreen to Full Plusgreen)
- Dimming : 0 to 100 % Continuous
- Control : 5-Pin DMX In and Through, On-Board Controller, Mini-USB
- Remote Device Management (RDM) : DMX Setup, Hour Counter and Standard RDM Commands
- Mini-USB Interface : DMX Setup, Fixture Status and Firmware Upgrade Through PC Software
- Housing Color : Blue/Silver, Black
- Ambient Temperature Operation : -20 to +45º C (-4 to +113º F)
- Protection Class / IP Rating : I / IP20
- Estimated LED Lifetime (L70) : 50,000 hours
- Estimated Color Shift Over Lifetime : +/- 5 %
- Certifications : CE, CB, GS, cNRTLus, FCC, PSE
Note: All specifications are nominal / typical values.
Innovative Features and rugged durability
Whereas other LED fixtures have taken forms that demand sacrifices in the quality of lighting designs, the L-Series is unique in that it fits perfectly into established working practices. This means that lighting designers will not have to adapt their creative techniques, nor will studios have to change their operating procedures; conventional Fresnels can be exchanged for L7 Fresnels on a like-for-like basis, achieving substantial and immediate cost savings with minimal disruption.
Cool Burning and Cost Saving
L-Series Fresnels burn cold; the lack of forward heat significantly reduces studio air conditioning costs and allows for a much cooler work environment. This makes life easier on set, both for the technicians behind the lights and the talent in front of them.
True Blue-style focus knobs provide the precise adjustment and rapid flood-to-spot that users enjoy from manual, mechanical control. Knobs on both sides of the fixture ensure easy access from all positions, eliminating the need for awkward reach-arounds. Focusing is neither tedious nor time-consuming; full flood-to-spot can be achieved in only three turns.
The ARRI sliding stirrup design enables precise adjustment of the fixture’s center of gravity, to compensate for front-end accessories. It also creates the option of pulling the fixture back and reducing its hanging height.
With an extremely slim profile, the extruded aluminum yoke provides high strength without added weight. An optional pole-operated yoke allows full operation of pan, tilt and focus from the floor and is therefore a popular choice for many studios.
The high strength tilt lock provides extremely secure locking, eliminating movement and slippage and ensuring that the fixtures will stay where you put them.
Optional pole operation is a popular choice for many broadcast studios, enabling fast and efficient adjustment of pan, tilt and focus without the need for ladders or lifts.
For broadcast studios, remote fixture control is of paramount importance, and all functions of the L7 are controllable through DMX. The L7 is also fully RDM compatible, providing bi-directional feedback and reporting of parameters including system status; hours on the light engine; and current DMX settings (with the ability to remotely assign and address all fixtures in a DMX network).
For location applications, the ability to rapidly access all lamphead parameters directly at the light is important. For this reason, an optional on-board controller is available for the L7 Fresnels, with manual intensity adjustment and DMX settings.
With the L7-C, additional controls for color temperature and plus/minus green can be switched to manipulate hue and saturation at the touch of a button, and two fast-presets can be stored and recalled with ease.
Unique LED Lights with True Fresnel Performance
The ARRI L-Series has launched with an LED Fresnel fixture so close to its conventional equivalent in function and performance that it creates a previously unattainable opportunity: like-for-like replacement of traditional Fresnels with LED-based units.
Familiar, but Revolutionary
Quality of light begins with the field. Smooth intensity, uniform color, even illumination: all are traits shared by the L7 and conventional ARRI Fresnels. Since Fresnels are workhorses of the lighting industry, designers and technicians now have nothing new to learn in order to use LED technology.
Focusability: ?Spot > Flood > Anywhere In-Between
Versatility is the key element in traditional Fresnels, especially the ability to spot and flood the beam as needed. Whether it’s a flood field for a pullback shot or a tight spot for a bright highlight, the continuous focusability of the L7 performs just as expected.
Versatile and Controllable Beam
Shaping the beam to isolate talent and set elements. Cutting the field to eliminate spill light. Controllability is crucial to lighting, and the L7 provides the same ability as conventional Fresnels to cut and shape with barndoors and flags. The only part missing is the heat: the L7 features a completely cool light beam, keeping talent comfortable and air conditioning costs low.
Even Light Field
Clear, defined shadows have traditionally been a trait only of single source tungsten and daylight fixtures. ARRI L7 Fresnels provide the same single shadow properties designers expect, delivering natural results.