Kit Mattebox 2 tiroirs – tige 15mm
The ARRI MMB-2 is a compact and lightweight matte box for use clamped onto a lens or on lightweight 15 mm rods.With a wide range of available accessories, the MMB-2 is a fully featured matte box that fits well with the latest lightweight digital cameras.
- Basic version for one 4″ x 4″ / 4.5″ round filter frame and one 4″ x 5.65″ / 4″ x 4″ frame
- Double version replaces one 4″ x 4″ / 4.5″ round filter frame with a 4″ x 5.65″ / 4″ x 4″ frame
- Rear stage fully rotatable
- Can be supported by 15 mm LWS rods or clamped directly onto the camera lens
- Suitable for lenses with a front diameter of up to 114 mm
- Adapter rings for moving zoom lenses available
- Handgrips attachable directly to the matte box
- Viewfinder / accessories adapter available
- Snap-in set of masks of different sizes to avoid flares
- Top flag holder included, side flag holders optional
Reduction/ Clamp-on rings
Made out of composite material, those split rings are designed to clamp the Mini Matte Box MMB-2 on Cine style lenses.The reduction/ Clamp-on rings are not suitable for Stills photography lenses with a front filter thread.
Stills Lens Clamp-on Rings
Those metal adapter rings screw on the front filter thread of Stills lenses to offer a standard front diameter of 114mm,allowing the compatibility with clamp-on matte boxes such as MMB-2 and LMB-5/15. The Stills Lens Clamp-on Ringscan be used as straight clamp-on rings or as part of the Flexible light Protection kit K2.66161.0 for lenses that extendwhen zoomed or focussed. The Stills lens Clamp-on Rings are not compatible with Cine Style lenses.