Bague d’adaptation objectif EF pour boitier E Mount
Electronic aperture, EXIF, image stabilization, autofocus
- True electronic integration of aperture diaphragm – let camera automatically choose aperture in P or S exposure modes, or dial in yourself on the camera body in A or M modes.
- Powered by camera body. No external power source required.
- Wide open button (opposite of depth-of-field preview function) makes manual focusing easy.
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo cam ball heads.
- High performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply.
- Flocking material coating inside the inner hole to reduce the internal reflection.
|EF lenses (see below for list of tested lenses)
EF-S lenses (see note 1)
Image stabilization (IS) lens
Electronic manual focusing (e.g. EF 85/1.2L II and discontinued EF 50/1.0L)
EXIF (focal length, aperture, zoom range)
P, A, S, M exposure modes
Autofocus (see autofocus support section below)
Distance and zoom display on VG and FS series camcorders (see note 3)
Auto magnify (see note 2)
Contax N mount lenses modified to Canon EF by Conurus
Contax 645 NAM-1 adapter modified to Canon EF by Conurus
Sigma, Tamron and Tokina lenses in Canon EF mount (see note 3)
|Lens correction such as peripheral shading, CA and distortion
Focus confirmation “chip” (e.g. Dandelion)
Stacking another lens mount adapter on top (see note 4)
Lens: ;Tamron SP 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II VC